Table of Contents
Many people struggle with weight-loss across the United States and the globe. For some, it seems like normal diets and exercises just aren’t cutting it. That’s why we’re reviewing new and unconventional methods to see what can help.
One method we looked into is the 1 Week Diet. This weight-loss system claims it can help you lose actual pounds of body fat within one week of getting started with it. If what the system does is true, then many people stand to benefit.
The following review highlights the weight-loss system, how it works, who it’s for, what you get for your money, and more. By the end, we’ll state our final recommendation. This information will help you determine if this product is right for you.
What Is the 1 Week Diet?
First of all, the 1 Week Diet is a weight-loss system designed to give you results in — you guessed it – one week.
Why is this important?
Well, one of the points that the 1 Week Diet argues is conventional diets take too long to produce results. The 1 Week Diet can burn up excess fat in just 7 days.
The 1 Week Diet promotes new and revolutionary weight-loss methods using scientific breakthroughs from credible institutions, like Harvard. This diet system does not require you to take a bunch of pills or do rigorous workouts. By following the simple methods outlined in the 1 Week Diet system, you should see results come fast.
Along with helping you reduce body fat within 7 days, the 1 Week Diet also claims to do the following:
- Tone muscles in women and sculpt them in men. The diet is about more than cutting fat, it’s about getting you the body you want.
- Reduce cellulite, giving you more beautiful and smooth skin.
- Increase your metabolism. This system will have your metabolism running faster around the clock, so you’ll be burning weight even when you’re not working out.
- Improve your health. Following the methods in the 1 Week Diet should boost your energy, improve your cholesterol, and promote an overall healthy and youthful appearance.
How Does the 1 Week Diet Work?
The claims of the diet sound great, but the better question is how does it work? As mentioned above, we know it’s not a “magic pill” diet and we know it’s not conventional. Instead, the 1 Week Diet follows a meticulously cultivated system based on modern scientific discoveries.
Don’t let the phrase “scientific discoveries” intimidate you. The system is easy to follow as it’s broken down into four handbooks. Each handbook highlights a different, but equally important part of the diet.
By reading and following the methods highlighted in the 1 Week Diet handbooks, you should be burning fat in no time. The four handbooks are broken down as follows:
- The Launch Handbook
- Discover the insider secrets to weight-loss that many weight-loss gurus hide for themselves to make a profit.
- Learn how fat builds up in your body, so you know more about preventing it.
- The Fat Burning Guide
- Learn which foods burn the most fat. The system states these are delicious and rich foods that you will enjoy.
- Learn which foods to avoid. It’s not helpful to eat foods that burn fat if you continue to eat foods that promote its build-up.
- The Progress Workbook
- Learn practical, light exercises that you can do anywhere. The system doesn’t restrict you to a gym, though it does include a gym plan for gym-lovers.
- The system promotes a three to four-day 20-minute workout. You don’t need to push yourself with any other rigorous workout methods.
- The Weight-Loss Motivator
- This is not an “I think I can, I think I can” handbook. This handbook highlights real techniques to master your focus and control to help you lose weight.
- Following the tips in this handbook should keep you motivated to burn fat and keep it off.
The 1 Week Diet strives to keep excess fat off of your body. If you regress from the plan outlined in the system, it can help get you back to your target weight within one or two days. The diet keeps you on track so that the fat you burn from your body stays gone.
The 1 Week Diet is for anybody who wants to lose weight but has lost hope in conventional weight-loss methods. If you’re looking for real and fast results, this may be the diet system for you.
Men and women of all ages and ethnicities can achieve a better body with the 1 Week Diet. Also, the diet can work for vegetarians and vegans. Nobody is left out in mind of this system.
Who Makes the 1 Week Diet?
The 1 Week Diet is the creation of fitness coach and personal trainer, Brian Flatt. Brian is experienced in coaching clients on a one-on-one basis. But, he wants his tips and methods to help people beyond his reach. He created and wrote the 1 Week Diet system so people all over the globe can burn fat in 7 days.
Does Research Support the 1 Week Diet’s Claims?
It is one thing to listen to the promises of a weight-loss program, it’s another to hear what the experts say. Based on our research, we find that the 1 Week Diet is supported by a very credible source.
Some of the principles of the 1 Week Diet are eating nutrient rich foods, unlearning unhealthy habits, and changing your mentality to one of focus and control. According to the Harvard Medical School, these are the most important factors of losing weight. A system like the 1 Week Diet that encourages you to follow this method must be one that can guide you to great results.
What Do You Get When You Buy the 1 Week Diet?
As mentioned before, the 1 Week Diet system is broken down into four books: The Launch Handbook, the Fat Burning Guide Handbook, the Progress Handbook, and the Weight-Loss Motivator Handbook.
For the affordable price of $37, you get instant access to these four books. When purchased, the handbooks are immediately available for download as e-books for PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, Android, etc. You can transfer handbooks between devices as frequent as you like.
A helpful fact they highlight on the 1 Week Diet website is that $37 is less expensive than most gym memberships and personal trainers. For this one-time fee, you get a lifetime worth of weight-loss tips and coaching from the four handbooks.
Even better is that the 1 Week Diet offers a 60-day full refund policy. If you are unsatisfied with the results for whatever reason, you can expect to get your money back with no questions asked. You’ll be hard-pressed to find the same deal in a gym.
Also included with your purchase is instant access to bonus content.
- 100 Great-Tasting Green Smoothie Fat-Loss Recipes
- Keep your weight loss on track with a great start to the day.
- Fight belly fat and sneak in extra servings of veggies.
- The Fastest Weight Loss Week Action Plan
- Learn how to burn fat quickly and more importantly, keep it off.
- Having a concrete action plan is crucial to sticking to a plan and having somewhere to turn if you happen to slip up.
- Powerful Sex Foods and Stimulants
- Learn how to boost your libido and increase your sex drive naturally with some surprising foods that may already be in your fridge.
- The 3 Minute Tummy Toner Guide
- Lots of people striving to lose weight struggle with their midsection. This guide specifically targets the tummy and teaches you quick exercises.
- Following the tips in this handbook and incorporate them into your daily routine.
Pros and Cons
Breaking a system down into pros and cons makes it easier to make a decision whether or not the 1 Week Diet is right for you. Check out these pros and cons to see what we think you should consider.
- The 1 Week Diet does not use fat-burning pills or heavy workouts.
- The price is very affordable at $37. The value goes a long way compared to other weight-loss solutions in the market.
- The 60-day refund is available if you have not experienced weight-loss results.
- The recommended foods are not expensive and there are no complicated supplements.
- This diet system is not a detox or a liquid diet. You still get to eat and enjoy regular food.
- The e-books are instantly available on virtually any device.
- The 1 Week Diet is available in English, Spanish, French, and Italian.
- The system is only available as an e-book. But, don’t worry. If you’d like a physical copy you can print as many copies you want without restrictions.
- No DVD or other mediums. Again, the e-books are all that’s available, so you need to be dedicated enough to read so you can learn how to burn fat and lose weight. This also has advantages, though. In an e-book, you can find the material you need much faster than scanning a video.
When we look at these pros and cons, we see that the pro side heavily outweighs the cons. This comparison illustrates the value of the 1 Week Diet and why it is an excellent choice if you are looking to lose weight fast.
Final Recommendation About the 1 Week Diet
As we mentioned above, the 1 Week Diet is an excellent choice for losing weight. We absolutely recommend this product.
Being able to burn real pounds of fat in one week almost sounds too good to be true, but not with this system. The affordable price of $37 for a transformation of your health and image is well worth the price.
If you’re ready to discover the 1 Week Diet for yourself, click here now.