Table of Contents
You can hardly go anywhere online these days without seeing an article about the latest super food or miracle cure for everything from arthritis to heart disease. It’s more than a little overwhelming and it’s difficult to separate the good products from the bad.
One product that claims to be able to improve your health at any age is Patriot Power Greens. In this review, we’ll explain what the Patriot Power Greens is, what ingredients are in it, and how they work. We’ll also see if there’s any scientific evidence that it can do what the manufacturer says it can, review the pros and cons, and make a final recommendation about whether you should spend your money on it.
What is Patriot Power Greens?
Patriot Power Greens is a green juice powder containing more than 40 fruits and vegetables. According to the manufacturer, the ingredients have been chosen for their nutritional properties and health benefits, and they include many super foods that you may have read about.
To use Patriot Power Greens, you need to put the powder in a drinking container, add the appropriate amount of water, and shake or stir. The result is a green juice that you can drink at home or take with you on the road.
According to the people who make Patriot Power Greens, drinking their juice will help to:
- Reduce inflammation in your joints and muscles
- Provide support for your digestive system
- Reduce the risk of heart disease
- Give your body the phytonutrients and antioxidants it needs for optimal health
That certainly sounds promising – but as always, we want to look at the facts before making a recommendation.
What Are the Ingredients in Patriot Power Greens?
The ingredients in Patriot Power Greens are all-natural and derived from plants. They break down into several categories. Let’s start with the leafy greens organic spinach, organic kale, and organic parsley.
Patriot Power Greens also contains 4 kinds of berries: blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, and strawberries. They’re great sources of antioxidants and provide support to your immune system.
Exotic superfoods are in the next category:
The other ingredients in Patriot Power Greens include:
- Cruciferous vegetables broccoli, cauliflower, and cabbage
- Tropical fruits mango, dragon fruit, currants, and passion fruit
- Organic beets
- Seaweeds, including kombu, nori, and wakame
- 10 strains of probiotics, including L. acidophilus, B. longus, and B. lactis
- 6 digestive enzymes
- Other ingredients such as cranberries, onions, organic coconut water, and organic pomegranate
It’s also worth noting that Patriot Power Greens contains no GMOs, no soy, no gluten, no added sugar, and no caffeine. Many (but not all) of the ingredients are organic.
It would be difficult, if not impossible, to get that many fruits and vegetables into your diet on a regular basis. The idea behind Patriot Power Greens is that you can get the nutrients you need all in one place.
Who Developed Patriot Power Greens And How Does It Work?
Patriot Power Greens was created by Dr. Lane Sebring, a specialist in anti-aging and an Air Force veteran. He saw what he describes as an “energy crisis” among service members, veterans, and older Americans.
He formulated Patriot Power Greens as a response to that crisis. By providing an easy way for people to get the nutritional support their bodies need, he’s also helped to address many of the most common ailments associated with aging.
In other words, Patriot Power Greens functions as a nutritional supplement. It provides your body with the right combination of super foods and nutrients to keep you as healthy as possible.
What Do You Get When You Order Patriot Power Greens?
You already know what Patriot Power Greens is, but you may be wondering what you’ll get when you order it.
The first thing you’ll get is one or more canisters of Patriot Power Greens, depending on what you order. As of the time of this review, they’re running a special where if you buy three canisters, you’ll get some bonus items. Here they are:
- A 16-ounce Patriot Power Greens Shaker Value – a $5.95 value – that’s ideal for mixing your daily dose of Patriot Power Greens. It has a capacity of 16 ounces. It comes with a detachable lid, and it’s BPA-free and dishwasher-safe.
- No More Pills! How to Get Off Prescription Drugs for Good – a bonus report written by Dr. Sebring. In it, he explains how to reduce or even eliminate your reliance on prescription drugs by adding healthy foods and spices to your diet.
- 9 Powerful Foods for Pain – a bonus report that explains which foods can help reduce the amount of pain and inflammation you feel. It also reveals which foods may exacerbate symptoms of arthritis and other inflammatory diseases.
- Free shipping (on orders of 3 or 5 canisters)
- A 200% money-back guarantee if you’re not satisfied in the first 30 days
- A lifetime money-back guarantee (we’ll tell you more about that later)
If you order just one or two canisters, you won’t get the bonus items – just the product you order.
Is There Scientific Evidence to Back the Claims Made about Patriot Power Greens?
One thing we like about Patriot Power Greens is that the company sales page links to research articles and studies that support the claims made about the ingredients. Let’s look at a few highlights.
Let’s start with probiotics. If you recall, Patriot Power Greens contains 10 different strains of probiotics. A study from 2013 confirmed that taking probiotics can improve digestion, reduce allergic reactions, and help you fight off infections.
The blend of ingredients in Patriot Power Greens is alkaline. A study from 2012 concluded that eating an alkaline diet could improve brain function, memory, and cardiovascular health. It also found that it could improve bone strength and reduce the risk of high blood pressure and strokes.
Patriot Power Greens contains many ingredients that have antioxidant properties, including blueberries and pomegranates. A study from 2009 found that taking antioxidants could reduce oxidative stress and protect the brain and neurons.
Finally, we looked at a 2014 study that examined the link between a diet high in fruits and vegetables and overall mortality rates. It found that eating a diet that includes high amounts of fruits and vegetables, reduces mortality from all causes, including cardiovascular disease and cancer.
This is only a small sampling of the research available. The key takeaway here is that the ingredients in Patriot Power Greens have significant, proven health benefits and are likely to improve your overall health if you decide to try it.
What Are the Pros and Cons of Patriot Power Greens?
We always think it’s a good idea to list the pros and cons of the products we review. Let’s start with the pros of Patriot Power Greens:
- The 40+ fruits and vegetables on the ingredient list have demonstrated health benefits
- Some people may struggle to get enough fruits and vegetables into their diet and Patriot Power Greens can supply the nutrients they’re missing
- The ingredients in Patriot Power Greens are all-natural and there are no known drug interactions
There are just a few potential downsides we think you should consider, too:
- You’ll only get the best results with Patriot Power Greens if you combine it with a healthy diet
- There’s no guarantee that drinking Patriot Power Greens will allow you to stop taking prescription medications
- For some people, the cost of Patriot Power Greens might be an issue
We believe that for most people, the pros outweigh the cons. This isn’t a product that’s full of harmful chemicals or unnatural ingredients. It’s probable that if your diet has been lacking in essential nutrients, you will notice some health benefits if you add Patriot Power Greens to your daily routine.
How Much Does Patriot Power Greens Cost?
By now, you’re probably wondering how much you’ll need to pay to try Patriot Power Greens for yourself. Here’s how the pricing breaks down:
- One canister of Patriot Power Greens costs $49.95 (reduced from $99.99) plus $8..95 shipping and handling.
- Three canisters of Patriot Power Greens are $149.00, and shipping is free.
- Five canisters of Patriot Power Greens are also just $149 and comes with all the bonus items we listed above, including the free shaker, the two reports, and the 200% 30-day guarantee.
As we mentioned earlier, ALL orders of Patriot Power Greens come with a lifetime guarantee. That means you can try the product and if you’re not satisfied, you can return it (even if the container’s empty) for a full refund. And remember, if you order five canisters, you’ll also get the 200% 30-day guarantee.
Our Final Recommendation
Our final recommendation is that Patriot Power Greens is a product that’s worth trying. The all-natural ingredients are safe and, for people who have been lacking fresh produce in their diets, it’s an easy way to get the nutrients you need to be healthy.
To get your supply of Patriot Power Greens today, please click here.