Table of Contents
Joint pain is difficult to avoid as we age. Young people have flexible joints thanks to high collagen production and limited wear-and-tear. However, in older people, damage to the joints is common.
According to the Centers for Disease Control, 54.4 million adults in the United States have arthritis. It can take many forms, but osteoarthritis – the arthritis associated with age – is the most common.
For that reason, finding new treatments to alleviate joint pain is big business. There are plenty of products available. One that we were interested to review is Joint Pain Hack from Nutrition Hacks. Let’s talk about it: what is it, how does it work, and should you try it?
What is Joint Pain Hack?
Joint Pain Hack is an all-natural nutritional supplement from Nutrition Hacks. Unlike some of the topical treatments for joint pain, which provide only temporary relief, it’s designed to eliminate joint pain from the inside out by giving your body what it needs.
The secret of Joint Pain Hack lies in its exclusive, three-phase formula that works to:
- Provide immediate relief of joint pain
- Rebuild the cartilage that protects your joints and helps them function
- Rehydrate your joints so they work properly
In other words, it’s an all-natural alternative to the things you don’t want to be doing, like taking high amounts of anti-inflammatory drugs or dangerous opioids or putting your body through surgery.
Who Makes Joint Pain Hack?
Joint Pain Hack is a product created by Nutrition Hacks, a company that’s respected in the supplement industry. The company has a good reputation – something that can’t be said of other companies in this sector.
In addition to Joint Pain Hack, they make products that help with:
All their products are backed by a money-back guarantee, which should give consumers some peace of mind about trying their products.
How Does Joint Pain Hack Work?
The secret of Joint Pain Hack is that it gives your body what it needs to improve the health of your joints. It’s not simply masking the pain. It’s actually providing natural ingredients to help get at the source of the pain.
Some of the key ingredients in Joint Pain Hack are:
- Agent Orange, a proprietary blend of the curcuminoids found in curcumin – that’s the substance that gives turmeric it’s beautiful yellow color. It’s also one of the most powerful anti-inflammatory substances on earth.
- Glucosamine and chondroitin, two ingredients commonly associated with joint health. They work to rebuild your joints from the inside out thanks to Nutrition Hacks’ unique blend.
- Hyaluronic acid is the watery substances that lubricates your eyes and joints.
The combination of these three ingredients is what makes Joint Pain Hack work. What makes it unique that it provides relief from joint pain almost immediately thanks to the high dose of curcuminoids it contains. Then, it gets to work from the inside out, rebuilding and hydrating your joints.
The Science of Joint Pain Hack
Because we know the key ingredients of Joint Pain Hack, we can look at some of the research and find out if science supports the claims that Nutrition Hacks makes about their product.
First, let’s look at curcuminoids as a potential treatment for arthritis. A 2012 study found that patients with rheumatoid arthritis who took a supplement of curcuminoids experienced significant release of their symptoms, especially in joint pain and tenderness.
Likewise, a 2014 study of patients with osteoarthritis of the knees found that patients who took curcuminoids experienced a reduction in pain and tenderness. Joint stiffness was not affected by the curcuminoids.
A 2002 study looked at the effects of glucosamine and chondroitin on patients with osteoarthritis of the knees. It found that while there was little change in the placebo group, study subjects who took the supplement experienced an average 25% reduction in symptoms. It also slowed the development of arthritis in subjects.
Another study from 2001 had similar findings. Specifically, it concluded that long-term use of glucosamine and chondroitin could slow joint deterioration in patients who already had arthritis. It’s worth noting here that supplements with glucosamine and chondroitin aren’t new. Nutrition Hacks uses a special proprietary formula for Joint Pain Hack that they say increases the effects of these ingredients.
Hyaluronic acid is often used as a treatment for arthritis, but its most common application is an injection directly into the joint. It wasn’t easy to find research into the effects of hyaluronic acid taken as a supplement, but we did find one.
One study found that patients who took a supplement of hyaluronic acid derived from chicken combs experienced greater relief of their arthritis symptoms than people in the control group. The study subjects all had osteoarthritis of the knee.
The takeaway here is that there is sufficient clinical evidence that supports the use of the key ingredients in Joint Pain Hack for the treatment of joint pain. The anti-inflammatory and reparative effects of these ingredients mean that most people who have joint pain should experience some relief from taking Joint Pain Hacks.
Who Can Take Joint Pain Hacks?
Before ordering any supplement, it’s essential to understand who can take it. The primary audience for Joint Pain Hacks is people over the age of 50 who are suffering from moderate to severe joint pain caused by arthritis or injuries.
It’s worth noting that before it was made available to the public, Nutrition Hacks served a community of people who live with joint pain every day. Specifically, Joint Pain Hacks was used by stunt performers in Hollywood. These performers punish their bodies daily doing things that big stars won’t do. Joint Pain Hacks is what helps them do it without living in pain.
Because its ingredients are all natural, it’s unlikely you’ll have to worry about any side effects from taking Joint Pain Hacks. Still, it’s always a good idea to talk to your doctor before trying any new supplement, particularly if you’re already taking prescription medications for joint pain.
Is Taking Joint Pain Hacks Safer Than Taking Other Drugs?
If your doctor already has you taking drugs to control your joint pain, you might be wondering whether it makes sense to switch. Let’s look at that question as it relates to some of the most commonly-prescribed drugs.
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, or NSAIDs, can help reduce inflammation. However, prolonged use is not recommended and can lead to stomach ulcers and other serious health issues.
- Steroids are powerful anti-inflammatories, but taking them can cause weight gain, mood swings, and hormonal issues.
- Opioid drugs mask pain, but they’re also highly addictive and can cause digestive problems and cloud your thinking.
The key benefit of Joint Pain Hack is that it’s all-natural and non-addictive. For many people, that might be enough to make it preferable to prescription medications.
Pros and Cons of Joint Pain Hack
Now, let’s look at the pros and cons of Joint Pain Hack. Even the best products have potential downsides to consider, but let’s start with the pros:
- Joint Pain Hack’s ingredients are all-natural and safe and are unlikely to cause any unpleasant or harmful side effects.
- Joint Pain Hack works from the inside out, providing your body with what it needs to combat joint inflammation, pain, and tenderness.
- Using Joint Pain Hack can help you avoid expensive surgery and get back to doing the things you love.
- Joint Pain Hack is easy to order online and can be delivered right to your door.
Here are a few potential downsides to consider before you order:
- There’s a chance that Joint Pain Hack might cost you more than a prescription – supplements aren’t usually covered unless they’re prescribed by a doctor.
- Joint Pain Hack is only available online.
We think the pros outweigh the cons, but you’ll have to decide for yourself.
What Do You Get When You Order Joint Pain Hack?
- Inflammation Hacks, an eBook that tells you how to fight inflammation
- Eat Your Way Through Arthritis, an eBook with information about the right diet to combat joint pain
- 7 Health Foods That Kill Your Joints, an eBook that explains how some popular health foods might contribute to joint pain
These books are all free with your first order of Joint Pain Hack.
How Much Does Joint Pain Hack Cost?
- 1 bottle for $69 apiece
- 3 bottles for $59 apiece
- 6 bottles for $49 apiece
All orders come with free shipping, the bonuses listed above, and a 180-day, money-back guarantee.
Our Final Recommendation
Our final recommendation is that we think Joint Pain Hack is a great product for people who have moderate to severe joint pain caused by arthritis or injury. Its all-natural ingredients make it a good choice for people who can’t tolerate the side effects of prescriptions – and it might even help you avoid surgery.
To get your supply of Joint Pain Hack now, please click here.