Toenail fungus is incredibly common. In fact, approximately 10% of all Americans have it. Those numbers increase as we age. 20% of people over the age of 60, and 50% of those over the age of 70 have the unpleasant symptoms and side effects associated with a fungal infection.
So, if you have toenail fungus and you’re searching for a way to get rid of it, you’re not alone. As you probably know, getting rid of toenail fungus isn’t easy. You’ve probably been told by your doctor that you’ll need prescription medications – and time – to finally rid yourself of fungus.
A new product that claims to have an answer is something called Fungus Hacks. In this review, we’ll talk about what it is, what it does, and whether it can provide the solution you’ve been looking for.
What Is Fungus Hacks?
One problem with topical treatments for toenail fungus is that they don’t address the possibility of a systemic infection. While systemic infections are common in people with immune deficiencies and cancer, they can also occur in people who are otherwise healthy.
In other words, applying an anti-fungal ointment may make your toenails look better, but it won’t get at the root of the problem. And, the same thing is true of prescription medications.
Fungus Hacks is designed to tackle fungal infections from the inside out by giving your body what it needs to fight back.
Who Makes Fungus Hacks?
Fungus Hacks is one of the nutritional supplements offered by Nutrition Hacks, a respected company in the nutritional supplement sector.
Their products are all backed by a money-back guarantee and they have a solid reputation. Fungus Hacks is one of their newer products, and it’s one that addresses a common problem.
How Does Fungus Hacks Work?
Fungus Hacks is unique in that it attacks fungus from the inside out. The key to Fungus Hacks’ success is that it uses a unique, three-step process to combat fungus.
The idea behind Fungus Hacks is that it gives your body the specific nutrients it needs to combat fungus. Here are the three steps that explain why and how Fungus Hacks works:
- The first step is locating all areas of fungal infection within the body. A topical application to your toenails might not indicate internal fungal infection. Many people who have toenail fungus also have fungus on their skin in other areas of the body. It may also be in the hair. The only way to get rid of a systemic infection is to understand how widespread the infection is.
- The second step involves weakening the fungal infection, so it can be eradicated. Fungus Hacks contains a proprietary molecule that goes to work once it has identified the location of your fungal infection. It works by weakening the cell walls of the fungus and breaking them down so that the product’s other ingredients can destroy the fungal infection for good.
- The third step involves destroying the fungus. Fungus Hacks’ unique blend of natural ingredients, which include natural compounds with antibacterial and antifungal properties, invade the fungal cells and destroy them completely.
Nutrition Hacks keeps their ingredients secret because they are proprietary. However, it’s very common for natural substances to have antifungal properties. For example, the following things can fight or even kill fungus:
- Olive leaf extract
- Tea tree oil
Those are just a few examples. We can’t tell you what’s in Fungus Hacks, but we can tell you that the ingredients are natural – unlike the sometimes-dangerous prescription drugs used to treat fungal infections.
Is the Fungus Hacks Supplement Preferable to Prescription Drugs?
One of the major claims made by Nutrition Hacks is that the Fungus Hacks supplement is safer to take than some of the prescription drugs that are used to combat fungal infections.
Individual reactions to prescription drugs vary from person to person. You’ve probably seen ads for prescription drugs and heard the seemingly-endless litany of potential side effects. They can sound scary.
It may be helpful to understand some of the potential side effects of using topical prescription ointments and oral medications.
Topical antifungal creams have few serious side effects. However, some people who use them may experience:
- Mild burning
- Itchiness, irritation, or dryness of the skin
Keep in mind that topical creams do not treat systemic infections. The drugs prescribed for systemic fungal infections may have the following serious side effects:
- Stomach pain
- Liver damage
- Kidney damage
By far the most serious symptom is liver toxicity, something that is rare but can sometimes affect patients who take common antifungal prescription medications. While the symptoms usually disappear when the patient stops taking the drug, it’s important to monitor liver function to spot trouble early instead of leaving it until it’s too late.
The benefit of taking Fungus Hacks is that it’s all natural. While we can’t predict how you’ll react to any nutritional supplement, you won’t have to worry about any of the most serious side effects with Fungus Hacks that you’d have to worry about with prescription drugs.
Who Can Take Fungus Hacks?
Fungus Hacks is for anybody who has struggled to rid themselves of a fungal infection. Whether the infection is localized and confined to your toenails or has spread to other parts of your body, Fungus Hacks can help.
Fungus Hacks may also be a good choice for anybody who has not responded to prescription drugs or has experienced unpleasant side effects from taking them.
What are the Pros and Cons of Fungus Hacks?
Now, let’s look at the pros and cons of taking Fungus Hacks, starting with the pros:
- Fungus Hacks contains all-natural ingredients, not harmful chemicals
- Fungus Hacks attacks fungal infections from the inside out instead of treating them only superficially
- In addition to attacking fungus, Fungus Hacks supports your immune system and protects you from future fungal infections
- Fungus Hacks is easy to buy and can be shipped directly to your door
Every product has potential downsides to consider, too. Here are some that we think you need to know about:
- Depending on your insurance plan, Fungus Hacks may be more expensive than a prescription
- Fungus Hacks is not available in stores, only online
- You’ll need to check with your doctor before using Fungus Hacks
We feel that the pros outweigh the cons, but you’ll have to decide for yourself.
What Do You Get When You Order Fungus Hacks?
You can decide how large a supply of Fungus Hacks you want to order – more on that in a minute. But you should know that when you order Fungus Hacks, you get a bonus item as well.
The bonus item is an exclusive report from Nutrition Hacks. The title is “7 Fungus-Causing Health Foods.” This bonus items makes a lot of sense as an add-on because it helps readers identify foods in their diet that may have caused or contributed to their fungal infection.
This product is free with any order, whether you order a one-month supply or a larger supply of Fungus Hacks.
How Much Does Fungus Hacks Cost?
By now, you’re probably wondering how much Fungus Hacks costs. The answer is that the cost varies based on how large a supply you order. Ordering one bottle of Fungus Hacks at a time costs more per bottle than ordering several. Here’s how it breaks down:
- One bottle of Fungus Hacks is $69.00 (down from the original price of $99.00)
- Three bottles of Fungus Hacks cost $59 per bottle
- Six bottles of Fungus Hacks cost only $49 per bottle
As you can see, there’s a significant advantage to ordering a large supply. Keep in mind when you order that all shipping is free.
One thing we like about Fungus Hacks is that the product comes with a six-month money-back guarantee. You’ll have 180 days to try the product. If you’re not satisfied, simply call or email Nutrition Hacks and they’ll refund your money with no questions asked – and you can keep the bonus book!
Our Final Recommendation
Toenail fungus is a common and very unpleasant problem. Fungus Hacks offers a new way of treating it. Its all-natural ingredients and reasonably affordable price make it a good alternative for people who have tried prescription medications with poor results – or those who simply prefer natural remedies to potentially harmful drugs.
To get your supply of Fungus Hacks today, please click here. Remember, all orders come with free shipping, the bonus “7 Fungus-Causing Health Foods” book, and a six-month, money-back guarantee.
Click here to get yours now!