Table of Contents
If you have spent an entire day standing on your feet or walking around, you know that after a while, fatigue sets in. You may experience severe foot pain and discomfort and feel a strong need to sit down and put your feet up. In fact, foot pain can put a damper on your plans by taking the fun out of being on your feet.
One product that claims to offer a solution is MindInsole, an easy-to-use insole that provides support and cushioning for your feet. In this review, we’ll talk about what MindInsole is, what it does, and whether buying Mindinsole is a good use for your money.
What is MindInsole?
MindInsole is a removable insole that uses cutting-edge technology to provide comfort for your feet. It has massage points and special magnets that offer real relief to people who suffer from chronic or situational foot pain.
MindInsole is scientifically designed with 400 massage points for each foot. It has:
- 12 large acupoints for the arch of your foot
- 120 medium acupoints for general massage and soothing
- 270 micro acupoints to help improve circulation to your feet
- 5 cooling magnets that provide a series of gentle, electromagnetic waves to stimulate your feet
Specifically, the technology in MindInsole is meant to relieve foot pain and general body pain.
Who is MindInsole Designed to Help?
- Provide relief from foot pain and overall body pain
- Deliver cool, soothing relief to your feet
- Boost endurance for athletes and non-athletes alike
- Reduce stress and boost energy
In other words, MindInsole can be helpful for anybody who needs to be on their feet for long periods. The technology behind MindInsole means that your feet will stay cool and comfortable even if you’re running long distances.
What Do You Get When You Order MindInsole?
MindInsole is a simple product. As you might expect for a product that’s designed to fit inside your shoes, MindInsole is sold in pairs. When you order them, you’ll get one pair (or more, if you decide to order in bulk) of MindInsole. It’s a one-size-fits-all product, so you’ll need to trim them to fit your shoes.
Most people are likely to require more than one pair of MindInsole. That’s because the shape of a stiletto heel is very different from the shape of an athletic shoe or a loafer. Once the insole is cut, it may not fit into every pair of shoes you own.
Later on, we’ll tell you about the bulk discounts for ordering MindInsole.
We always like to look to the scientific community for evidence of whether a product works (or should work) as advertised. The results are a mixed bag when it comes to MindInsole.
One of MindInsole’s main features is the inclusion of magnets that are meant to stimulate and massage the feet. There are a number of studies that have looked at the effect of insoles with magnets.
For example, one study from 2003 looked at the effects of magnetic insoles on plantar pain. It found that there was no appreciable difference between the pain relief provided by inserts with sham magnets and those with real magnets. It did, however, find that all subjects experienced pain relief as a result of wearing insoles.
Another study looked at foot pain in people who work on their feet all day. Again, it found no difference between inserts with sham magnets and inserts with real magnets. It found similar results to the other study in that people who wore inserts experienced less pain than those who did not.
Finally, a third study looked at the effects of magnetized and non-magnetized insoles on foot lesions in people with rheumatoid arthritis. It found no difference between the two, but once again confirmed that subjects who wore insoles experienced a reduction in foot pain.
The research is a bit more promising when it comes to the application of pressure on medically proven acupressure points in the feet. For example, we found one study from 2006 examined the effect of custom orthotics on people with foot pain. It found that both traditional inserts and custom orthotics provided relief from pain and an improvement in the quality of life. It is worth noting, though, that the improvement was greater with custom orthotics than with one-size-fits-all insoles.
We also found a study that looked at the validity of using pressure points to relieve pain. It found that in some cases, pressure points located at some distance from the painful area could be massaged to provide relief.
Finally, there is also evidence that alleviating pressure in some places while applying it others may be helpful to people who have foot ulceration related to a diagnosis of diabetes. One study found that identifying points of high pressure could be beneficial in developing solutions to protect diabetics’ feet from developing ulcers.
It is important to note that none of the studies we found were specific to MindInsole. Rather, they looked at the general effects of wearing insoles and the specific effects of using shoe inserts with magnets embedded in them.
There is quite a bit of anecdotal evidence in the form of testimonials and reviews about MindInsole. People swear by them as a means of improving endurance and reducing foot pain. If you’re on your feet all day every day, there’s ample evidence to support the idea that wearing MindInsoles in your shoes can help you.
What are the Pros and Cons of MindInsole?
As you might expect, there are good and bad things about MindInsole. That’s the case with every product on the market, regardless of what it claims to do. Here are the pros of MindInsole as we see them:
- MindInsole can be used in any shoe, including athletic shoes, high heels, and everything in between
- MindInsole is a one-size-fits-all product with a shaping guide that you can use to cut the sole to fit any shoes you own
- MindInsole fits ladies ‘ shoe sizes 6 to 12 and men’s shoe sizes 7 to 12.
- Unlike some other insoles, MindInsole is fully removeable and can be washed with dish soap and water so you can get the maximum use from your insoles
- The technology behind MindInsole means that it’s more than just a cushion for your feet – it provides healing pressure and massage
Of course, there are a few potential downsides to MindInsole. Here they are:
- You may need multiple pairs of MindInsole since different shoes have different shapes
- MindInsole inserts are more expensive than the insoles you can buy in pharmacies and stores
- MindInsoles are designed to fit ladies’ and men’s shoe sizes up to size 12. If you have very large feet (or very small feet, for that matter) then MindInsole might not be the ideal product for your feet
- MindInsole is only available online
It’s also worth noting that using MindInsole is not a substitute for treatment from a doctor. These insoles can provide relief, but they are not meant to replace medicine or anything else prescribed by a physician.
Overall, we think the pros outweigh the cons, especially for people who work on their feet all day. Using Mindinsole can provide relief and improve the quality of your life.
How Much Does MindInsole Cost?
By now, you’re probably wondering how much you’ll have to pay to experience the benefits of MindInsole. As is the case with many products sold online, there are benefits to buying in bulk. The more MindInsoles you buy, the lower the price you will pay per pair. Here’s how it breaks down.
- Get one pair of Mindinsoles for $38.99 (35% off the regular price)
- Get two pairs of Mindinsoles for $71.99 (40% off the regular price)
- Get three pairs of Mindinsoles for $89.99 (50% off the regular price)
- Get four pairs of Mindinsoles for $107.99 (55% off the regular price)
- Get five pairs of Mindinsoles for $128.99 (57% off the regular price)
As you can see, the price is significantly lower if you buy multiple pairs at the same time. The company also offers free shipping.
Finally, it is worth noting that MindInsole comes with a lifetime warranty for any manufacturing defects. The warranty does not cover everyday wear and tear, but if you experience a problem you can return your purchase for a full refund.
Check Out The MindInsole Presentation
Our Final Recommendation
Our final recommendation is that MindInsole is worth trying if you need to be on your feet a lot or have a history of foot pain, overall body pain, or fatigue. Getting proper circulation to your feet is essential. People who have circulatory problems may also benefit from trying MindInsole. The technology used to create these insoles provides immediate relief to people who suffer from foot pain and fatigue.
To order one or more pairs of MindInsole now, please click here.