It can be so hard to lose weight. Because so many people struggle with excess weight – and because society puts pressure on us to conform to a skinny standard – there’s a huge market for products that claim to be able to help us lose weight and have the lean, fit bodies we want.
Of course, the problem is that most of these products don’t work. One product that claims to have a different approach to weight loss is Zenith Labs Trim-14, a nutritional supplement that is supposed to be able to give your body what it needs to lose weight, especially stubborn belly fat.
In this review, we’ll explain what Zenith Labs Trim 14 is, who it’s designed to help, and who created it. We’ll also dig into the scientific research about its ingredients to find out whether they can really do what Zenith Labs say they can do. At the end, we’ll make a final recommendation about whether you should spend your hard-earned money to buy Trim 14.
What is Trim 14?
Trim 14 is a nutritional supplement that’s designed to help people lose weight, in particular the stubborn belly fat that has a tendency to pile on as we age. It’s formulated with the idea that there are a total of 14 reasons that make us gain weight and we all experience at least three of them. The formula is supposed to help flip your body’s fat-burning switch, so you can lose weight more easily.
Trim 14’s key ingredients are :
- Acetyl-l-Carnitine, which is said to target slow metabolism and balance blood sugar
- White Kidney Bean Extract, to help your body more easily dispose of excess carbs instead of turning them into fat
- Chromium, to reduce fat cell inflammation and reduce your appetite naturally
- Fucoxanthin, to help your body expend more energy and burn more fat
- Rhodiola Rosea, to relieve stress and fatigue and improve your mood
These five ingredients are the most important, but there are eight other ingredients you should know about. They are:
- Raspberry Ketones
- Citrus Aurantium
- Guarana Seed
- Hoodia Gordonii
- Irvingia Garbonensis Seed Extract
- Green Coffee Bean Extract
- Garcinia Cambogia
- Korean Ginseng Root
These ingredients work together to help your body overcome the obstacles to fat burning and shed excess weight. The ingredients are all naturally sourced.
Who is Trim 14 Designed to Help?
Trim 14 is designed to help anybody who wants to lose weight and live a healthy life. It may be especially helpful to women and men over the age of 40. In middle age, it typically becomes difficult to lose weight. Many people find that they put on weight even when they eat a healthy diet and get plenty of exercise.
Trim 14 may be helpful for people who have diabetes or pre-diabetes, as well as for those who suffer from fatigue and stress. Its ingredients are designed to help your body overcome these things.
Who Makes Trim 14?
Trim 14 is a product manufactured by Zenith Labs and its Medical Director, Dr. Ryan Shelton. Dr. Shelton has vast experience as a family care physician. He got his start as the founder of Whole Body Health, a family practice in Kansas City.
Later, he was the Head Researcher, Formulator, and Medical Consultant at University Compounding Pharmacy in San Diego, which is one of the nation’s leading nutraceutical labs.
His whole career, he has focused on helping his patients achieve their ideal health regardless of their age. He’s been an innovator in the field of nature-based cures, believing that it’s preferable to use natural ingredients than synthetic ones.
Zenith Labs is a respected name in the field of nutritional supplements. Their products are all natural and carefully formulated.
What Do You Get When You Buy Trim 14?
Trim 14 is a simple product. As we mentioned above, it is a nutritional supplement that contains 13 key ingredients designed to help your body flip on its fat-burning switch, so you can lose weight.
This product comes in bottles that contain 90 capsules each. Since the recommended dosage is 3 capsules per day, that works out to a 30-day supply. We’ll reveal the prices a little later in this review, but for now, you should know that there are discounts available for people who choose to buy a three or six-month supply of Trim 14.
What Does the Scientific Community Have to Say About Trim 14’s Ingredients?
It’s time to put Trim 14’s ingredients to the test. What does the scientific community say about its key ingredients? We’re going to check out the five top ingredients.
Let’s start with acetyl-l-carnitine. We found a study from 2008 that confirmed that taking acetyl-l-carnitine could help elderly patients by giving them more energy and reducing fatigue. Fatigue is one of the key enemies of fat-burning.
White kidney bean extract has been shown to significantly reduce body fat in overweight subjects, as was proven in a 2007 study. The subjects also showed significant improvement in waist circumference and other key measures of weight loss.
A 2008 study found that subjects who took chromium picolinate experienced reduced hunger and increased satiety when compared to a placebo group. The study group also lost weight.
Likewise, a study from 2010 looked at the effects of fucoxanthin on obese menopausal women. It found that taking fucoxanthin helped the women lose weight, reduce the circumference of their wastes, and lower their overall cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
Finally, a 2012 study found that after just three days of taking rhodiola rosea, patients experienced a reduction of life-stress, which can be a contributing factor to weight gain. The improvements continued and were significant at both one week and three weeks.
The takeaway here is that the key ingredients in Trim 14 do what Zenith Labs says they will do. They have proven therapeutic effects. Incidentally, it is easy to find studies of the other ingredients as well.
Pros and Cons of Trim 14
Every nutritional supplement on the market has pros and cons, and we think it’s important to consider both sides of the equation before making a recommendation. Here are the pros and cons of Trim 14 as we see them, starting with the pros:
- The formulation of Trim 14 is based on extensive scientific research – the studies we have cited above are just a small sampling of the research available that supports the fat-burning properties of the key ingredients
- Losing belly fat is essential to good health – in fact, there’s evidence to show that losing just one inch around your belly can increase your life expectancy by as much as two years
- The ingredients in Trim 14 are designed to help everybody lose weight because they address all 14 of the fat-burning problems that can make it difficult to lose weight
- The ingredients are all-natural and guaranteed to be free of toxins, heavy metals, and other harmful things
Of course, there are a few potential cons to consider, too. Here they are:
- Trim 14 is not a magic cure for weight loss – you will still need to avoid certain foods and get some exercise if you want to lose weight and keep it off
- As is the case with any nutritional supplement or medication, there is a risk of side effects – although there are no serious side effects associated with the ingredients of Trim 14
- Trim 14 is not available in stores and can only be bought online
Overall, we believe that the pros outweigh the cons, especially if you have struggled to lose weight and believe that nothing can work to help you get rid of stubborn belly fat.
How Much Does Trim 14 Cost?
By now, you are probably wondering how much money you’ll need to spend to get a supply of Trim 14. As we mentioned earlier, Trim 14 comes in bottles that contain 90 capsules, which is enough for a one-month supply. There are discounts available if you choose to buy more than one bottle. Here’s how the pricing breaks down:
- One bottle of Trim 14 costs $49, a discount of $30 off the regular price of $79
- Three bottles of Trim 14 cost $117, which works out to $39 per bottle
- Six bottles of Trim 14 cost $198, which works out to just $33 per bottle
If you order a single bottle or three bottles, you’ll also be paying a shipping charge of $19.95. However, if you opt to order six bottles, you will be eligible for free shipping and handling.
It’s also worth noting that Trim 14 comes with a six-month, money-back guarantee. You can order the product and try it, and if at the end of 180 days it hasn’t delivered the results you want, you can simply return it for a full refund, even if the bottles are empty.
Our Final Recommendation
Our final recommendation is that Trim 14 is worth trying if you want to lose weight and need some help. Its ingredients are scientifically proven to help people lose weight.
To get your supply of Trim 14 now, please click here.