Table of Contents
Losing weight is hard. Anybody who’s struggled to lose a few pounds knows that. If you’ve been on the yo-yo dieting roller coaster, you’ve experienced the frustration of sticking to a diet, working out, losing weight… and then gaining it all back as soon as you return to “normal” eating.
Is there a way to lose weight even if you can’t exercise? Can you keep it off instead putting it back on again? One product that claims to have the answer is the 21-Day Flat Belly Fix. It’s a diet program invented by a man who wanted to help his wife feel good again. In this review, we’ll explain what it is, who it’s designed to help, and whether it works.
What Is the 21-Day Flat Belly Fix?
The 21-Day Flat Belly Fix is a diet and weight loss plan that’s designed to help you lose weight even if an injury or illness prevents you from exercise. Specifically, it includes the recipe for a flat-belly tea that you can drink each morning to kick your body’s fat-burning capabilities into high gear.
The book that is the main product includes other information as well, including:
- How to transform your white fat into brown fat, which your body can use as energy
- How to activate your thyroid to help you burn more calories
- How to eliminate insulin resistance
- How to eliminate leptin resistance
- How to boost your libido
The primary methods in the book are related to drinking the fat-burning tea, which has turmeric as its primary ingredient, and eating the right foods. There’s also some information about gentle exercise that most people should be able to do even if they have physical limitations due to injuries or illness.
Who Created the 21-Day Flat Belly Fix?
The 21-Day Flat Belly Fix is the brain child of a man named Todd Lamb. Todd used to be a cop and SWAT team member. He started researching The 21-Day Flat Belly Fix when he realized that his wife, Tara, was in a state of despair over the weight she’d gained in the aftermath of a horrible car accident.
Tara was a police officer like Todd. She’d always been fit and healthy, but after that accident injured her spine, she found herself in pain and unable to work out. She’d gradually gained weight. Every diet she tried led to the kind of boomerang weight loss and gain that many of us recognize. She was at the end of her rope.
Todd had the idea for the 21-Day Flat Belly Fix after a SWAT operation led to him getting a face full of pepper spray. He realized that the capsicum in the spray made him sweat like he was working out. He eventually found out that taking turmeric and other spices in a tea form could help burn calories without exercise.
After Tara lost weight following his plan, he shared it with other friends. They all experienced great results and ultimately, convinced him to share the diet with the world.
Who Can Use the 21-Day Flat Belly Fix?
The 21-Day Flat Belly Fix is designed for men and women who have struggled to lose weight using traditional diets and exercise. It’s particularly beneficial for:
- People with pre-diabetes or diabetes
- People with injuries or illnesses that prevent them from exercising
- People with leptin resistance
Because this is a product that focuses mostly on food and supplements, it’s safe for most people. You should still talk to your doctor about it, but the ingredients are all-natural and don’t have any known side effects.
What You Get When You Order the 21-Day Flat Belly Fix
As we stated above, the 21-Day Flat Belly Fix is an informational product. The main product is a book. There are also several bonus items you’ll get when you place your order. The primary book is The 21-Day Flat Belly Fix System, which includes the recipe for Todd’s secret fat-burning tea as well as the foods to eat to jump-start your metabolism, eliminate resistance to insulin and leptin, and kick your libido into high gear.
The three bonus items are:
- 7-Minute Flat Belly Protocol, a short fitness book. In it, Todd explains the 7-minute workout that he uses each week to keep himself “slim, strong, and ready for action.” The movements in the workout are gentle, simple, and safe even for people with injuries.
- The Flat Belly Fix Smoothie Recipes, a book of simple and delicious smoothie recipes that you can use to help you lose weight. Todd includes a shopping list that you can print out and bring to the supermarket with you. Simply throw everything in a blender to get a delicious and nutritious smoothie.
- Flat Belly Fix Elite Personal Coaching, which includes one month of personalized coaching with Todd and his team. The coaching includes membership in Todd’s exclusive, closed Facebook group. Group members get personal attention and motivation to help them achieve their weight loss goals.
You’ll get the main book plus all three bonuses as soon as you complete your order.
Is There Scientific Evidence to Support the Claims Made by the 21-Day Flat Belly Fix?
Any time we review a product, we like to check to see if there’s any research or scientific evidence to support the claims made about it.
In the case of The 21-Day Flat Belly Fix, there is some evidence. Let’s start with the general claims it makes, specifically that it can eliminate insulin and leptin resistance. There are numerous studies, including this one, that show that eating foods with a low glycemic index can help to make people less resistant to insulin.
We found another study that looked specifically at the effect of bifidobacterial, which are found in yogurt and kefir, on insulin resistance. Kefir is one of the ingredients in the 21-Day Flat Belly Fix.
In terms of leptin resistance, this study talks about the role that systemic inflammation plays in the way our bodies respond to leptin. The fact that inflammation plays a role is important because turmeric, which we’ll talk about in a minute, is one of the most powerful natural anti-inflammatory spices in the world. A second study revealed that eliminating added sugar (as distinguished from natural sugar like the sugar found in fruit) from the diet could reverse leptin resistance.
Turmeric, as we mentioned before, is the key ingredient in the fat-burning tea that’s at the center of the 21-Day Flat Belly Fix. The curcumin in turmeric has powerful anti-inflammatory effects. We found a study that showed that curcumin could decrease retinal inflammation in people who had diabetes.
Even more promising is this study, which found that taking a curcumin supplement could help people with diabetes lose weight, regain their sensitivity to insulin, and reduce their levels of blood sugar.
The takeaway here is that there is at least some scientific evidence to support the idea that following the protocols in the 21-Day Flat Belly Fix system can help people lose weight.
Pros and Cons of the 21-Day Flat Belly Fix
Every diet product has its upsides and downsides. Here are the pros and cons of The 21-Day Flat Belly Fix as we see them, starting with the pros:
- The 21-Day Flat Belly Fix isn’t a fad diet. Instead, it relies on turmeric and other natural ingredients to help you lose weight.
- There is some scientific evidence to support the protocols in this diet.
- You can get immediate access to the 21-Day Flat Belly Fix since it’s sold online.
- This diet is designed for people who may not be able to exercise to lose weight.
Here are a few potential cons to consider:
- While there’s evidence to support the claims of the 21-Day Flat Belly Fix, there’s no way to guarantee that you’ll get the results you want since everybody is different.
- This product is only available online and is not sold in stores.
Overall, we’re inclined to believe that the pros of the 21-Day Flat Belly Fix outweigh the cons. If you’ve struggled to lose weight, this diet plan may be the solution you need.
How Much Does the 21-Day Flat Belly Fix Cost?
By now, you’re probably wondering how much you’ll pay to get your hands on The 21-Day Flat Belly Fix. Todd estimates the value of the product at $197. That might sound like a lot – and the good news is that he’s offering the product for a fraction of its value.
You can get the 21-Day Flat Belly Fix for one payment of just $37. For that you’ll get the main product, the two bonus books, and one month of free elite personal coaching with Todd and his team.
It’s also worth noting that the 21-Day Flat Belly Fix comes with a 60-day money back guarantee. You can try the product for two full months. If you don’t get the results you want, you can simply return it for a full refund.
Our Final Recommendation
Our final recommendation is that The 21-Day Flat Belly Fix is a product that’s worth trying if you’ve had difficulty losing weight. There’s minimal risk involved since you can return the product if it doesn’t work for you.
To get your copy of the 21-Day Flat Belly Fix now, please click here.