Table of Contents
Diabetes has turned into a worldwide epidemic. It’s a disease that affects millions of people – and it impacts more men than women. It’s a diagnosis that can cause a host of related health problems. For men, that includes a doubled risk of low testosterone, something that can effect the way your body looks and feels.
If you’re a man with diabetes, you may have tried the usual things to control your disease. You’ve had your insulin tested, taken drugs to lower your blood sugar, and changed your diet. You may have also tried nutritional supplements and other natural cures. And, if you’re still being negatively impacted by diabetes, you may think there’s nothing that will work.
One product that claims to have the answer is Male Diabetes Solution by Nutrathesis. The makers of the product claim that it can help men get their diabetes symptoms under control by boosting their testosterone levels. In this review, we’ll explain what the product is, how it works, and who it’s designed to help. We’ll also reveal the pros and cons as we see them, and, at the end, we’ll make a final recommendation about whether this product is worth buying.
What is Male Diabetes Solution?
Male Diabetes Solution is an informational product consisting of a book and several bonus items. The product provides detailed information about:
- How and why testosterone levels can impact men with diabetes
- How to tell if you need to get your testosterone levels checked
- How to boost your testosterone to the level needed to combat diabetes
- What to eat if you’re a man with diabetes
- The right workout to do to boost your testosterone and get diabetes under control
The bonus items, which we’ll describe in detail later, are designed to supplement the main book with information to help you tailor your diet, workouts, and lifestyle to fighting diabetes.
Who is Male Diabetes Solution Designed to Help?
Male Diabetes Solution is designed to help any man who has been diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes and is frustrated because he’s been unable to get his symptoms under control. It may be especially helpful for people who have experienced the following things:
- Frustration because diabetes medications aren’t working
- Unwanted weight gain, especially around the abdomen, that’s difficult to get rid of
- A decrease in libido or difficulty maintaining an erection
- Inability to find a workout that will help you lose weight, especially around the abdomen
The information in the books is scientific but it’s presented in a way that’s accessible. In other words, you don’t need a medical degree to put the information in Male Diabetes Solution to work for you.
What Will You Get if You Order Male Diabetes Solution?
As we mentioned earlier, Male Diabetes Solution is an informational product. The main product is a digital book that contains the most important information about how men can get their diabetes under control, lose weight, and live a healthy life by boosting their testosterone.
Male Diabetes Solution also comes with a number of bonus items that supplement and flesh out the information in the main book. Here’s what you’ll get:
- Male Diabetes Meal Plans, a digital book that contains man-friendly, testosterone-boosting meal plans and recipes. The recipes are designed to be very easy to follow even for people who don’t have any cooking experience or ability. The focus is on satisfying dishes that will ensure you don’t feel hungry between meals.
- Male Diabetes Workout Plan, a digital book that lays out the best workout to do if you want to get your body in shape. According to the website, the guide includes “simple, doable, and enjoyable” workouts that can fit into even the busiest schedule. The workouts are optional but, combined with the meal plans, will give you the best chance of success.
- The Anti-Estrogen Handbook is a digital book that explains what can happen when a man has too much estrogen in his system. We all have some estrogen, but this book explains how to get your estrogen levels down by eliminating certain foods and products from your home.
- A 15-day trial of The Advocate, a personalized email coaching system. The coaching system provides you with a simple way to ask questions about Male Diabetes Solution. You can also get personalized tips to help you succeed and motivation from Brad Pilon, who created the product. If you buy the product and take advantage of the free trial, you’ll also get a reduced rate for the monthly coaching system going forward.
- Diabetes Solution Diet Calculator, a mobile app that you can use to stay on track with your diet. You will need to plug in six basic body measurements. In return, you’ll get a personalized, 7-day map of what you should eat to help you lose weight.
You’ll get the main product plus all of the additional items listed here if you order Male Diabetes Solution.
Is There Scientific Research to Back Male Diabetes Solution?
The key claim made by Male Diabetes Solution is that men with diabetes often have low testosterone, and that the absence of sufficient testosterone makes it hard for them to lose weight and have a satisfying sex life. Does the scientific community agree?
Let’s start with a study from 2005 that looked at the connection between testosterone and insulin sensitivity. It found a positive correlation between the two, meaning that men who had low testosterone were less likely to be sensitive to insulin than men who had normal or high testosterone.
Likewise, a 2004 study found that both low testosterone and low levels of sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG) were linked to an increased risk for diabetes in men.
A 2008 study which examined the connection between testosterone and diabetes backs that up. It concluded that men with either type of diabetes were more likely to have low testosterone levels than men who did not have diabetes. It noted a correlation between insulin resistance and testosterone, as well.
Finally, we also wanted to check out the link between testosterone and visceral fat (belly fat.) We found a study from 1990 that concluded there was a link between low testosterone and a tendency to gain weight in the abdominal area.
This is just a small sampling of the research we found on the issue of men, testosterone, and diabetes. The takeaway is that there is a clear link between low testosterone and diabetes in men, and that following a diet and exercise plan to increase testosterone may be beneficial.
Pros and Cons of Male Diabetes Solution
We always think it’s a good idea to compare the pros and cons of the products we review. Here are the pros of Male Diabetes Solution as we see them:
- The information in Male Diabetes Solution is based on scientific research into diabetes and testosterone
- The product provides common-sense advice that includes diet and exercise, which is what most experts suggest are necessary to lose weight
- This is a digital product that’s available for immediate download, so you can start right away
- The price is affordable, especially when compared to expensive supplements and diabetes medications
There are a few potential downsides to consider:
- Every man’s body is different and it’s possible that you may still require diabetes medication, insulin, and other medical intervention to manage your symptoms
- People who aren’t willing or able to stick to the meal plans and workout plan may not get the results they want from this product
- There is no physical copy of the books available, and those who dislike reading books in a digital format may not like that
Overall, we think that the pros outweigh the cons as long as you’re willing to stick to the plan as outlined.
How Much Does Male Diabetes Solution Cost?
By now, you’re probably wondering how much you’ll pay if you decide to order Male Diabetes Solution. Some digital products come with very high price tags, but that’s not the case with Male Diabetes Solution.
The price that Nutrathesis is charging for Male Diabetes Solution is $37. That’s the regular price, not a sale price that could change at any time. For that amount, you get the main book and all five bonus items, which works out to less than $7 per item. Considering that the average price of an eBook on Amazon is about $10, that’s a reasonable cost.
It’s also worth noting that Male Diabetes Solution comes with a 60-day, money-back guarantee. If you decide to try the product and you’re not satisfied with your results, you can simply return it for a full refund.
Our Final Recommendation
Our final recommendation is that Male Diabetes Solution is a product that’s worth trying. The advice it contains is based on science and doesn’t rely on fad diets or drugs to work. Of course, you should still check with your doctor, but Male Diabetes Solution has the potential to help you lose weight and get your diabetes symptoms under control.
To order Male Diabetes Solution now, please click here.