Table of Contents
As people age, it becomes more common for them to experience pain in their joints and connective tissues. In most cases, the issue is worst in weight-bearing joints like the hips and – most of all – the knees.
If you’re one of the millions of people who experience chronic knee pain, you know how awful it can be. You’ve probably tried many things to alleviate your pain, including over-the-counter and prescription medications, physical therapy, and maybe even surgery.
For some of us, none of those things work. Some – like opioid pain relievers – can make things worse than they were to begin with. One new product that claims to have the answer to relieving chronic knee pain is Feel Good Knees. In this review, we’ll explain what the product is, who it’s designed to help, and whether there’s any research to back up the claims made about it. At the end, we’ll give you a list of pros and cons and make a final recommendation about whether you should buy the product.
What is Feel Good Knees?
Feel Good Knees is an informational product that claims to have the answers to questions like these:
- What are the primary reasons for chronic knee pain?
- Why do things like prescription drugs and surgery not work?
- How can people relieve their knee pain naturally?
Feel Good Knees isn’t a supplement. Instead, it’s a book that offers a detailed explanation of what you can do to get rid of your knee pain without relying on addictive opioid medications or invasive surgeries.
Who Created Feel Good Knees?
Feel Good Knees is the brain child of a man named Todd Kuslikis. He’s someone who has dedicated his life to natural healing. He says that his passion for healing dates back to when he was just five years old. His beloved cat was sick, and his family didn’t have the money to take him to the vet.
At his father’s suggestion, Todd fed the cat using an eye dropper. At first, the cat could barely respond. But after a couple of days the cat’s energy was up and within a couple of weeks he was back to normal.
The cat’s recovery inspired Todd Kuslikis. He studied every kind of healing he could find, including traditional Chinese medicine, herbal medicine, acupuncture, nutrition, and even went to nursing school. His schooling confirmed what he learned from witnessing his cat’s recovery: in most circumstances, the human body can heal itself.
He decided to apply what he learned to the issue of knee pain. The result is Feel Good Knees, a product that’s designed to give people the information they need to eliminate knee pain.
Who is Feel Good Knees Designed to Help?
Feel Good Knees is designed to help any person, at any age, who has a problem with knee pain. In the book, Todd Kuslikis says that knee pain is caused by three main things:
- Cellular inflammation, which is linked to the body’s immune system. Normally, inflammation helps with wound healing; when it becomes chronic, it can cause diseases like arthritis that cause pain in the knees and other joints.
- Postural alignment, which is related to the way you hold your body when you walk, stand, and sit. Even a small misalignment can cause significant pain in the knees.
- Cartilage deterioration, which refers to the breakdown of cartilage, the protective tissue that shields your joints. As your cartilage wears down, it can cause severe joint pain and discomfort.
If you’re somebody who has tried over-the-counter drugs like ibuprofen, prescription drugs, or physical therapy to treat your knee pain without results, then Feel Good Knees is a product that’s designed to teach you what to do to alleviate your knee pain and regain your mobility.
What Do You Get When You Order Feel Good Knees?
As we stated earlier, Feel Good Knees is an informational product. The main product is a book written by Todd Kuslikis. It breaks down the information you need to help your body repair damaged cartilage, lubricate your joints, improve the mobility of your knees, strengthen your knees, and alleviate pain.
In addition to the main product, you’ll get several bonus items when you order Feel Good Knees. Here’s what you’ll get.
- The Feel Good Knees Companion Guide. This is a short guide with pictures. Its primary purpose is to provide you with clear illustrations that demonstrate how to do the exercises described in the main book. It includes full color pictures, detailed descriptions, and modified exercises for those with physical limitations.
- The Feel Good Knees Pain Reduction Tracker. This is a calendar where Todd encourages you to record your daily progress. You can use it to track your exercise. It’s also meant to be a place where you can track your pain, so you can appreciate the effect that the exercises are having.
- The Feel Good Knees Video Library. This is a collection of videos that demonstrate each exercise that makes up the Feel Good Knees program. Some people may prefer video instruction to photographs like the ones in the Companion Guide. The exercises are demonstrated in three levels and you can choose the one that’s most appropriate for you.
- 1-Minute Rejuvenation Finishers. This bonus item includes a short book and a video guide. In it, Todd demonstrates several, 1-minute exercises that you can do to jump-start your knee recovery. They’re designed for people of all ability levels.
- Postural Alignment Guide. This is a short bonus guide designed to address one of the three main causes of knee pain: poor posture. It contains six hidden postural mistakes that you may be making without realizing it. It also has common-sense tips about how to sit, stand, and walk to improve your postural alignment.
All items are delivered electronically, so you’ll have immediate access to them as soon as you complete your order.
What Does the Scientific Community Say About Feel Good Knees?
We always like to check out what the scientific community has to say about health-related products. In the case of Feel Good Knees, there’s quite a bit of research to back up the claims made about the product.
At the heart of Feel Good Knees are a series of isometric exercises. These exercises help reduce knee pain by strengthening the muscles around the knee, including the quadriceps and hamstrings.
A 2014 study found that people with osteoarthritis experienced a significant reduction in knee pain when they performed exercises that strengthened both the hamstrings and quadriceps. Likewise, another study from the same year concluded that isometric quadriceps strengthening was beneficial for people with arthritic knee pain.
The other key claim of Feel Good Knees is that doing isometric exercises can lubricate the joints by increasing the fluid around the joint. That’s borne out by a 2003 study that found that patients with arthritis who did isometric exercises to strengthen the quadriceps had a significant reduction in pain and a significant increase in their joint fluid after 12 weeks.
The key takeaway here is that doing exercises like the ones in Feel Good Knees has been proven to both alleviate knee pain and improve joint health.
Pros and Cons of Feel Good Knees
Let’s take a look at the pros and cons of Feel Good Knees, starting with the pros as we see them:
- Todd Kuslikis is a respected person in his field and has experience helping people eliminate knee pain.
- The information in Feel Good Knees is backed by research.
- Feel Good Knees offers a low-cost, natural alternative to addictive prescription drugs and invasive surgery.
- Digital delivery means there are no shipping fees and you can get immediate access to the product.
There are a few cons to consider as well:
- If you have very serious knee damage, then the exercises in Feel Good Knees may not be sufficient to relieve your pain.
- Feel Good Knees will only work for people who are prepared to commit to doing the exercises every day.
- This product is only available in a digital edition and not as a physical book.
In our opinion, the pros outweigh the cons. As long as you don’t mind a digital book and you’re prepared to do the exercises as instructed, there aren’t any real downsides to trying this product.
How Much Does Feel Good Knees Cost?
By now, you’re probably wondering how much Feel Good Knees costs. Because it includes books, videos and bonus items, you might expect the price to be high.
The good news is that the price has been reduced. It was initially $97, but it is now available for just $37. Because it’s a digital product, there are no shipping and handling fees.
The other good news is that there’s no risk involved in buying Feel Good Knees. Todd Kuslikis provides both a pain reduction guarantee and a 60-day, money-back guarantee. You can contact the company for a full refund if you’re not satisfied.
Our Final Recommendation
Our final recommendation is that Feel Good Knees is a product that’s worth trying if you have chronic knee pain. You’ll have 60 days to try the exercises – and if you can get relief from your knee pain without harmful drugs or surgery, it makes sense to do so.
To get your copy of Feel Good Knees today, please click here.