Table of Contents
In recent years, CBD oil has been getting a lot of attention as a remedy for pain, anxiety, and other ailments. CBD oil may be derived from hemp or marijuana, both of which are in the cannabis family. And while CBD oil that contains THC (which comes from marijuana) is still prohibited in some states,
the sale of CBD oil from hemp is legal in all 50 states.
As you might expect, there are many options for ordering CBD oil, and every company that sells it claims to have the best CBD oil available. One such product is from Cannabliss Labs.
In this review, we’re going to check out Cannabliss Labs CBD Hemp Oil and see how it measures up. We’ll also look at the research into the efficiency of CBD oil for common ailments, run through the pros and cons of Cannabliss Labs CBD Hemp Oil, and at the end, make a recommendation about whether this product is worth spending your money to buy.
What is Cannabliss Labs CBD Hemp Oil?
Cannabliss Labs CBD Hemp Oil is pure, broad-spectrum CBD oil derived from hemp. That means that it’s completely free of THC and will not cause any of the psychotropic effects that come from ingesting marijuana or oil containing THC.
Cannabliss markets their CBD Hemp Oil as drops that are infused with peppermint oil to give them a refreshing flavor. The drops are meant to be taken sublingually (under the tongue) for rapid absorption and maximum effectiveness.
According to the manufacturer, Cannabliss Labs CBD Hemp Oil has significant benefits, including:
- Physical benefits including anti-inflammatory properties to reduce chronic pain and supporting joint health, flexibility, and overall mobility
- Psychological benefits, including regulation of mood patterns and the reduction of anxiety and stress. It may also promote better sleep and be used as a remedy (with a doctor’s approval) for depression and bipolar disorder.
- Neurological benefits, including the reduction of age-related cognitive decline. It also supports focus, alertness, and memory recall, and may reduce the frequency of migraines and other headaches.
As we stated above, hemp oil is legal in all 50 states provided it contains no THC.
How is Cannabliss Labs CBD Hemp Oil Produced?
Cannabliss Labs CBD Hemp Oil is carefully produced to maintain a broad spectrum of cannabinoids while removing the psychotropic THC that are present in marijuana. Let’s talk about the process.
The first thing you need to know is that Cannabliss Labs CBD Hemp Oil is made from 100% certified organic hemp grown in the United States. We always think it’s important to consider the source of ingredients in any supplement. Cannabliss passes that test with flying colors.
The scientists at Cannabliss Labs use a specific process to extract their hemp oil. Here’s what they do:
- They cold press the oil from organic hemp
- The CBD oil is extracted using CO2 extraction technology
- The full spectrum of cannabinoids are left intact while any THC is removed
As we said before, the extracted oil is meant to be placed with a dropper beneath your tongue, where it can be quickly absorbed and used by your body. There are no side effects, and you do not need a doctor’s prescription to use Cannabliss Labs CBD Hemp Oil.
How Does CBD Oil Affect the Body?
CBD oil affects a part of the body known as the endocannabinoid system. This system regulates your body’s ability to relax (the relaxation response, which is the opposite of the “fight or flight” response.) It also regulates your sleep and cognitive function, and plays a role in how you eat and digest food. Finally, it also plays a role in your body’s ability to fight inflammation. Inflammation is an important part of your body’s immune response, but chronic inflammation can lead to a host of health problems.
What happens when you place drops of Cannabliss Labs CBD Hemp Oil under your tongue? Here’s how the company explains it:
- The sublingual delivery system ensures that Cannabliss Labs CBD Hemp Oil will be absorbed rapidly into your bloodstream and delivered to the parts of your body that need it.
- The cannabinoids in the CBD oil trigger a positive response in your endocannabinoid system, providing physical, neurological, and psychological benefits.
- Over time, Cannabliss Labs CBD Hemp Oil fills nutritional gaps in your body and provides support for optimal health and wellness.
Taking CBD in other ways may not be as effective as the sublingual delivery system recommended by Cannabliss Labs.
What Does the Scientific Community Say About CBD Oil?
Any time we review a nutritional supplement or herbal remedy, we like to check out what the scientific community has to say about it. The market for supplements is not well-regulated and as a result, there are a lot of products out there with ingredients that don’t really do what the manufacturers claim they do. Fortunately, that is not the case with CBD oil. There is a lot of research out there, with more being done every day.
Let’s start with a study from 2012 that was conducted by a group of Chinese researchers. The study looked specifically at whether CBD oil and dehydroxyl-CBD could reduce inflammation in mice and rats. It found that, across the board, the ingestion of glycinergic cannabinoids (of which CBD oil is when) reduced pain caused by chronic inflammation.
Next, we’ll look at a study that was published in the journal Neurotherapeutics in 2015. It looked specifically at whether CBD oil could be effective as a treatment for anxiety disorders, including generalized anxiety disorder, panic disorder, social anxiety disorder, obsessive–compulsive disorder, and post-traumatic stress disorder. These are all commonly-diagnosed conditions that affect millions of people each year.
The study concluded that the research strongly indicates that CBD oil can be a safe and effective treatment for a wide range of anxiety disorders in humans. It specifically noted that CBD oil had the ability to enhance fear extinction, something that is particularly important for people with PTSD.
We also found a 2013 study that examined whether dosing smokers with CBD oil could help them give up cigarettes. Considering the health implications of smoking, this is an important study and a potentially life-changing use of CBD oil.
The study found that, among cigarette smokers who participated, those who take CBD oil reduced the number of cigarettes they smoked each day by around 40%. The researchers concluded that their results were a strong indication that additional trials should be conducted, and that CBD oil might be prescribed to help smokers give up cigarettes for good.
We found an Israeli study that looked at the effects of CBD oil on children with epilepsy. It found that nearly all of the participants in the study experienced a reduction in the number of seizures they had and in the severity of seizures as well. In fact, 52% of the children who participated in the study reported at least a 50% reduction in seizure frequency.
Finally, the use of CBD oil has been widely documented as a means of alleviating the nausea associated with chemotherapy and the pain associated with late-stage and metastatic cancer. Even in states that have been slow to legalize CBD oil, medical marijuana has been legal for people with cancer, glaucoma, and other serious medical conditions.
The takeaway here is that taking CBD oil offers a wide array of health benefits. The studies we’ve cited here are only a small sampling of what is available. Of course, it’s always a good idea to talk to your doctor before adding any new supplement to your daily health regiment, but there’s ample evidence that CBD oil offers verifiable health benefits.
What Do You Get When You Order Cannabliss Labs CBD Hemp Oil?
What comes in the package when you order Cannabliss Labs CBD Hemp Oil? Sometimes, nutritional supplements and remedies that are sold online come packaged with bonus items that are designed to help customers justify the high prices being charged. That’s not the case with Cannabliss Labs CBD Hemp Oil.
Cannabliss Labs CBD Hemp Oil is sold in one-ounce bottles. The bottles are brown, which protects the CBD oil inside from being damaged by exposure to light. Each bottle comes with a dropper that’s ideally suited for placing the CBD oil under your tongue for rapid absorption.
Because the bottles are glass, they are fully recyclable. The only other thing you should expect in the package is some detailed information about Cannabliss Labs CBD Hemp Oil and instructions on how and when to take it.
Pros and Cons of Cannabliss Labs CBD Hemp Oil
Every nutritional supplement has pros and cons, and it’s always a good idea to weigh them before you put something into your body. Here are the pros and cons of Cannabliss Labs CBD Hemp Oil as we see them, starting with the pros:
- Cannabliss Labs CBD Hemp Oil is organic and it is grown and produced in the United States.
- CBD oil extracted from hemp is legal in all 50 states.
- Cannabliss Labs CBD Hemp Oil is broad-spectrum CBD oil, meaning that it contains a wide range of healthy cannabinoids to elicit a positive response from your body’s endocannabinoid system.
- There is ample scientific research to back up the health claims made about Cannabliss Labs CBD Hemp Oil, including studies documenting CBD oil’s physical, psychological, and neurological benefits.
- Cannabliss Labs CBD Hemp Oil is completely free of THC and has no psychotropic effects.
- There are no known side effects associated with taking CBD oil.
There are a lot of pros, but let’s look at a few potential downsides to consider before you order Cannabis Labs CBD Hemp Oil:
- CBD oil may not affect your body in the same way that it affects somebody else. That means that there’s no real way to predict how Cannabliss Labs CBD Hemp Oil will affect you without trying. (Fortunately, the company offers a money-back guarantee so there’s no real risk involved with trying it.)
- While CBD oil is legal, there is still some stigma attached to using it. Some employers may give employees a hard time about taking CBD oil, particularly if they do it during work hours. You’ll need to make sure you understand if your employer has a policy about CBD oil before using it.
- CBD oil is not meant to be a substitute for a doctor’s advice. While CBD oil has been used as an effective treatment for chronic pain, inflammation, and anxiety, you should still check with your doctor before you take it.
Our take is that the pros of Cannabliss Labs CBD Hemp Oil outweigh the cons. The main things to be aware of are that you won’t know how CBD oil will affect you until you try it, and that you should check with your doctor before taking it.
How Much Does Cannabliss Labs CBD Hemp Oil Cost?
By now, you’re probably wondering how much you’ll need to pay to order your own supply of Cannabliss Labs CBD Hemp Oil. Here’s how the pricing breaks down:
- One bottle of Cannabliss Labs CBD Hemp Oil is $64.99, reduced from the original price of $99.99
- Buy two bottles of Cannabliss Labs CBD Hemp Oil and you’ll get one free. That works out to just $43.33 per bottle, a reduction of 33% off the single bottle price.
- Buy three bottles of Cannabliss Labs CBD Hemp Oil and you’ll get two free. That works out to just $39.40 per bottle, a reduction of nearly 40% off the single bottle price.
You should also know that every order of Cannabliss Labs CBD Hemp Oil comes with a 90-day, money-back guarantee. That means that you can try Cannabliss Labs CBD Hemp Oil at no risk.
Our Final Recommendation
Our final recommendation is that Cannabliss Labs CBD Hemp Oil is a product that is worth trying if you suffer from chronic pain, inflammation, or anxiety. There is ample scientific evidence that CBD oil can treat these ailments and have an overall positive effect on your health. Also, there are few side effects associated with taking CBD oil, and none are serious.
To order your supply of Cannabliss Labs CBD Hemp Oil today, please click here now.