Table of Contents
The Groundbreaking Ketogenic Guide to Burning Fat and Losing Weight Fast
Struggling to find a sustainable weight loss plan that doesn’t require tedious calorie counting, tasteless snacks, or hours of fasting? Say goodbye to bland, boring rice cakes and say hello to Bacon & Butter – The Ultimate Ketogenic Diet Cookbook! With more than 145 delicious recipes ranging from decadent Double Chocolate Shake smoothies to sumptuous seafood dishes like Smoked Salmon Avocado Sushi Rolls, losing weight has never been tastier. Harnessing the power of ketosis, this cookbook helps guide you on your weight loss journey without requiring hard to find ingredients or expensive gym memberships. We’re so passionate about improving your wellbeing that for a limited time, we’re offering this New York Times Bestseller absolutely free! Simply pay for shipping & handling to begin working towards a happier, healthier you, today!
What’s Inside Bacon & Butter – The Ultimate Ketogenic Diet Cookbook
So much more than an average cookbook, you can empower yourself with the knowledge and scientific comprehension of just how your body develops fat storage and learn how to lose unwanted weight and keep it off for good. Instead of relying on quick fixes and gimmicks, this guide will serve to teach all aspects of the Keto Diet and how to implement it as a lifestyle change. Along with delicious recipes, each copy of Bacon & Butter – The Ultimate Ketogenic Diet Cookbook by Celby Richoux contains practical research to help you understand the science behind achieving fast, satisfying weight loss.
- An Introduction to the Keto Diet
- Discover the process of ketosis, what dieting on a Keto Diet looks like, and how to train your body to stop burning protein and carbs so you can start burning fat.
- Diet Pitfalls
- Learn how to swap out empty calories and nutrient-low carbs for smarter snacking and refer to a convenient list of carb-dense foods to avoid.
- What Drives Cravings
- The science behind the urge to splurge on junk foods and how to swap them out for Keto diet alternatives will help you recognize and reform eating habits.
Inside the Process and Benefits of Ketosis
Frustrated dieters know that losing weight isn’t as cut and dried as merely eating less. Eating the right foods is key to helping your body burn the right macronutrients for energy. The main idea behind most diet plans is relatively simple; ensure you burn more calories than you eat every day. But what if there was a way to train your body to focus on specifically burning excess fat? Ketosis achieves exactly that, by getting your body to switch its fuel supply to focus on burning fat stores. Fasting is one way to achieve ketosis, but is impossible to practice long term. Intermittent fasting can be challenging for most to practice long enough to achieve actual weight loss. A keto diet, on the other hand, can be practiced indefinitely and also results in ketosis. You can drastically help this process along by feeding your body the right fuel. In a ketogenic state, the human body converts fat into ketones, which can be burned for energy instead of carbohydrates and proteins. However, the introduction of carbohydrates back in to the diet will ultimately result in your body flipping from efficient fat burning back to burning carbs for energy. Most fad diet attempts fail because they rely on too many carbs; starchy vegetables, bread, and juices are some of the most common culprits.
When you feed your body something high in carbs, your body will process glucose and insulin. By drastically reducing those substances in your system, your body is forced to burn the most abundant macronutrient for the majority of your body’s energy needs. While eating meals higher in fat may seem counterintuitive to long lasting weight loss, ketosis is actually a perfectly natural metabolic process. A popular weight loss strategy, low-carb eating plans are often the cornerstone of strategies geared toward maintaining muscle. In addition to helping your body focus on burning fat while retaining muscle mass, another benefit of ketosis is increased satisfaction; burning fat can help you feel less hungry. By staying fulfilled in between meals, curbing cravings becomes much easier. Ensure your body has the right fuel to burn and take the first step to losing and keeping off excess weight with the Keto Diet.
While a Ketogenic Diet is generally considered safe, it is typically not recommended for people who are:
- Taking medication for high blood pressure
You may experience some side effects, commonly called the Keto flu, when first beginning the process. High carbohydrate foods can increase your water retention. As your body adapts to functioning without carbohydrate-rich foods, you’ll shed excess water and salt from your system. To try to combat these symptoms, you can drink a cup of bouillon once or twice a day as well as increasing your water intake throughout the day. Side effects should diminish as your body adjusts and increases its fat burning capabilities; most people are symptom-free within a week. The most common symptoms are:
- Light nausea
- Frequent urination
- Leg cramps
Tools and Tips to Staying Committed
While food prepping for the week and cooking for yourself using the recipes contained in Bacon & Butter – The Ultimate Ketogenic Diet Cookbook can help you stay on track at home, social gatherings can greatly undermine or even set back your weight loss success. Unhealthy dishes and portion sizes provided at restaurants, office functions, and holiday parties can leave you feeling overwhelmed. This book contains clear guidance and advice on how to make smart food choices when the menu isn’t up to you. Knowledgeable recommendations from the author, Celby Richoux, help provide a clear perspective from someone who has personally tapped in to the fast-acting results of the Keto Diet. Learn how to resist social pressure, especially from well-meaning friends who don’t understand the method of eating foods that are higher in fat than found in typical diet food fare. Having simple, positive responses ready to explain the benefits of the Keto Diet while educating others will help keep you committed to your goals.
Delicious Flavors of the Keto Diet
Trying to lose weight means saying goodbye to your taste buds, right? With the abundant flavors utilized in the Keto Diet, the days of limp, undressed salads and puny frozen meals are a thing of the past. The countless tasty options available for each meal can make you forget you’re even dieting at all! Eat well without compromising on flavor with the easy to follow recipes inside Bacon & Butter – The Ultimate Ketogenic Diet Cookbook. Covering everything from hearty breakfasts to satisfying dinners and tasty treats in between, order your free copy today to find recipes to navigate your way to healthier choices.
- 18 Breakfast Recipes
- Start your day off right with a choice from 18 different keto recipes, including yummy pastries like Cream Cheese Pancakes or Raspberry Scones. Bring on the flavor with Cheesy Avocado Baked Eggs or Eggs Benedict.
- 14 Smoothie Recipes
- For those on the go, ensure your diet stays on track with delicious smoothies and shakes such as the Green Tea Smoothie, the Strawberries and Cream shake, the Coconut Berry Smoothie, the Avocado Blueberry Smoothie, and many more!
- 20 Snack Recipes
- Avoid falling into an unhealthy after-lunch snack attack and reach for fulfilling Bacon Wrapped Mozzarella Sticks or Bacon Guacamole.
- 15 Sneaky Keto Classics
- Feeling like you can’t live without carb-dense delights such as cheesy pizza or pasta? Indulge your taste buds without abandoning your goals with recipes for scrumptious Cheesy Taco Shells, Zucchini Lasagna, and Cauliflower Pizza.
With over 50 different dinner and lunch recipes containing meat, there’s something for every palate and budget. These easy to make recipes are perfect for beginners and kitchen-savvy cooks alike.
- 15 Seafood Recipes
- Take a culinary trip to the seaside with Smoked Salmon Avocado Sushi Rolls, Crab Cakes with Garlic Aioli, Coconut Shrimp, or Teriyaki Salmon with Spicy Mayo and Asparagus.
- 20 Chicken Recipes
- Spice things up with tasty Buffalo Wings, Cilantro Chili Chicken Skewers or take a trip to the coasts of Italy with Chicken Parmesan or Chicken Piccata.
- 20 Beef, Pork, & Lamb Recipes
- Serve satisfying dinners of Herb-Crusted Lamb Chops, Beef Brisket, and Bacon-Wrapped Pork Loin or fire up the grill for Double Bacon Cheeseburgers or Grilled Hanger Steak.
- 12 Decadent Dessert Recipes
- One of the best ways to stay on track is to ensure you don’t feel like you’re missing out or have to cheat to satisfy a craving. Satiate your sweet tooth with Coconut Truffles, Lemon Cheesecake Bars, Double Chocolate Brownies, and Coconut Lemon Fat Bombs (yes, Fat Bombs!)
If you’re looking to retrain your body to burn unwanted fat for energy and enjoy meals while doing it, request your free copy of Bacon & Butter – The Ultimate Ketogenic Diet Cookbook today. For just the cost of shipping and handling, you can unlock your fat burning potential to enjoy a slimmer waistline and healthier lifestyle.